Baked Oats Snack
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk of choice
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice (maple syrup, fiber syrup, honey, monk fruit or xylitol)
- 2 tbsp organic nut butter of choice
- A few sprinkles of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (I like to use mini chocolate chips)
- ½ tsp baking powder
Toppings: chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, coconut flakes.
Mix above ingredients an add them to a blender. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and add the toppings. Bake at 350 F (180C) for around 12-15 minutes- or until desired texture/consistency. Let it cool off and ENJOY!