Makes 8 cups
½ cup coconut oil
2/3 cup cacao powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup pistachios
1/4 cup coconut milk
3 Tbsp. coconut oil
Handful shredded coconut
Handful fresh mint leaves
1/4 cup spinach
2 drops peppermint extract
1. In a blender, combine all chocolate layer ingredients; blend until well combined.
2. Pour small amount of mixture into 8 paper muffin cups and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a food processor, combine all mint filling ingredients; blend until smooth.
4. Remove muffin cups from freezer; drizzle mint filling onto chocolate layer.
5. Place cups back in freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Remove cups from freezer and spoon remaining chocolate mixture on top.
7. Freeze for 3 hours or until hardened.
Note: For extra-crisp texture, broil for 2 to 3 minutes near end of cooking time.
To print a copy, click on the PDF below:
Cacao Minty Cups