• 1 medium sweet potato (cooked & mashed)
• ¼ cup organic nut butter of choice
• ½ cup pure maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut butter
• 1 egg (or ¼ cup apple sauce or 1 “flax” egg)
• Optional: 4 tbsp inulin
• 1/3 cup cocoa powder
• ¼-1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (I like using mini chips and just ¼ cup of them)
• Optional: ¼ -1/2 cup walnuts chopped
Preheat oven to 350 while you prepare the recipe. Mix the wet ingredients well and set aside. Mix dry ingredients — but only half of the chocolate chips. Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry mix. Pour the well-mixed batter into a greased bread pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top along with nuts, if desired. Bake for approximately 24-28 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy!