- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 small banana mashed
- 1 tbsp organic nut butter of choice
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I like Perfect Keto Chocolate or Chocolate Truvani)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or avocado)
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Handful of chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet mini chips)
- Optional additions: chia seeds, hemp seeds, ground flax, cacao nibs, & chopped organic nuts of choice (I like walnuts), and inulin.
Mash the bananas and then mix in the other ingredients. Form into a ball and then flatten to desired thickness. Sprinkle a few more chips and nuts on the top and air fry for about 10 minutes in a pre-heated air fryer at 190. Drizzle a little maple syrup or honey on top and as a snack, dessert, breakfast, or pre-workout energy boost. ENJOY!