- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup water or bone broth
- 4 cups shredded dino kale, stems removed
- 5 cups edamame
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 5 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped (or other nut substitute)
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup tamari
- ¼ cup creamy almond or other organic nut butter
- 5 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp grated (or finely minced) fresh ginger
- Sprinkle of pepper
Add quinoa to water in a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 12-15 minutes until water is absorbed.
Add kale to a large salad or mixing bowl and add olive oil. Massage 1-2 minutes until tender.
Once quinoa has cooked, add it along with your remaining salad ingredients to the kale.
Mix salad dressing ingredients and pour over the salad, tossing to combine. Enjoy!!