- 1 ½ cups heavy organic whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Dutch process cocoa or cacao powder
- 1-2 scoops chocolate protein powder (I used Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen Powder sweetened with stevia – I use this in my morning coffee, also!)
- 4 tbsp sugar-free powdered sugar (I used Lakanto Powdered Monk Fruit)
- 1 tsp sugar-free or organic vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 10 drops of liquid stevia (I used 1.5 tbsp xylitol)
Add everything to a tall mixing bowl, then beat well with a handheld mixer of food processor. A blender could work, as well. Pour into freezer-safe containers (I used glass mason jars) and freeze. Don’t let it get too hard- if it does, then let it soften to the right consistency in the fridge. ENJOY!!!