Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 2 cups(16 oz) cultured cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup low calorie or regular maple syrup OR any sweetener (I like to use Sukrin Gold which is low sugar and adds fiber)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (I use Alaya Naturals or Truvani)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Chopped walnuts
Blueberry Mix Ingredients:
- 1 cup blueberries (I use frozen, organic berries)
- 1 tsp honey or other sweetener
Blend cream mix in blender until smooth.
Add blueberry “mix” to a medium pan and heat until “jam”.
Add half the cream mix to the freezer-safe container followed by half the berry mix, then add the rest of the cream and then the remaining blueberries.
Using a knife, swirl the blueberry mix to even out the flavor.
Freeze for a few hours and then serve. ENJOY!!