- ½ cup certified gluten-free rolled oats (I have substituted with coconut flour & loved that, as well)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I like Chocolate Truvanihttps://amzn.to/49lvcSi or Perfect Keto Grass Fed Chocolate Collagen protein powders. The Truvani has more protein, but the Perfect Keto has amazing flavor)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chocolate pudding (I like to use PS snacks sugar-free chocolate pudding)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla or plain milk of choice
- 1 egg (or flax egg, or ¼ c apple sauce)
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips
- Blend the oats in a high-speed blender until they form a fine flour.
- Add all the remaining dry and wet ingredients, except for the chocolate pudding. Blend until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into a small, greased ramekin.
- Mix the chocolate pudding & then top the batter with the pudding.
- Pour the remaining batter over the pudding.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 23-27 minutes.
- Remove the ramekin from the oven and enjoy!
- Optionally, sprinkle with coarse flaky sea salt.