• 2 Granny Smith apples
• ½ cup organic old-fashioned oats
• ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
• 2 Tbsp melted ghee, organic butter, or coconut butter
• 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey (or fiber syrup)
• Cinnamon to taste
• Optional additions: chia seeds, hemp seeds, berries, cacao nibs, sugar-free brown sugar substitute (like Sukrin Gold)
Clean and slice apples and lay them out on a prepared baking sheet. Mix up the remaining ingredients and spoon across the sliced apples. Bake at 350 for approximately 10-14 minutes. Sprinkle a bit more cinnamon across the top and serve with a dollop of organic whipped cream or Greek vanilla Greek yogurt.