¼ cup oat flour
6 Tbsp. sugar-free dark chocolate chips, separated with half made into shavings
2 scoops vanilla whey protein
3 tsp. powdered stevia
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. Vitafiber or other sugar-free syrup
4 Tbsp. coconut butter
3 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. liquid stevia
1. In a bowl, combine oat flour, protein powder and powdered stevia. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan over low-medium heat, warm the syrup and vanilla until it begins to boil, about 2 minutes.
3. Pour syrup mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in 3 Tbsp. of the chocolate chips. If the mixture is crumbly, just keep mixing.
4. Use your hands to form mixture into 7-9 balls and place on wax paper.
5. Warm the coconut butter, coconut oil and liquid stevia in the microwave at 10 second intervals until melted. Pour a spoonful over each ball.
6. Garnish with dark chocolate shavings.
7. Let sit in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.